- 1 1/2 cups Labanos radish
- 2 pcs tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup vinegar or spiced vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and slice the labanos (radish) really thin.
- Put the radish in a bowl, then sprinkle with 2 tbsp. salt. Mix well and set aside for about 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, squeeze the salted radish. Wash with water and drain.
- Squeeze the radish again. Make sure to remove all excess salt and water.
- In a bowl, combine all the other ingredients. Then, add the radish.
- Add more salt and pepper according to your desired taste.
- Serve with grilled or fried meat. Steak is an awesome choice to pair it with, too!
Don’t miss any of our informative health articles — subscribe to our newsletter now! Follow Top Medical Magazine on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay updated, too!
Original ensaladang labanos recipe from Pinoy Recipe At Iba Pa.